Professor, Doctoral Supervisor, Vice-President @ Software Engineering Tech & Management
- Database principles and application(national model bilingual curriculum, Shanghai Municipal key curriculum, Shanghai Municipal model English teaching curriculum)
- Large scale database system analysis and design
- Service Science and Service Engineering
- Service-oriented Computing
- Database, Data warehouse, Data mining
- Cloud computing, service-oriented computing, service science and service Engineering
- Electronic commerce, Business Intelligence
- Bin Mu, et al."An Adaptive Filtering Technique for Time Series Search"， The IEEE Computer Society: Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Business Intelligence and Financial Engineering (BIFE2009) ，2009/07, EI: 20094712459293.
- Bin Mu, et al."Design and Implementation of GUI Automated Testing Framework Based on XML"，The IEEE Computer Society: 2009 WRI World Congress on Software Engineering, 2009/05, EI: 20095312600018.
- Bin Mu, et al."A method for Evaluating Initial Trust Value of Direct Trust and Recommender Trust, IEEE: Proceedings of 2010 International Conference on Computer Design and Applications (ICCDA 2010), 2010/06, EI: 20103413186020.
- Bin Mu, et al. "A Case Study for Distributed Business Transaction Coordination across Heterogeneous Platforms", the IEEE Computer Society: 2010 International Conference on Electrical and Control Engineering (ICECE2010), 2010/06, EI: 20111013723416.
- Bin Mu, et al. "The Implementation of a Global Address Engine", IEEE: Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Information Science and Engineering ICISE2010), 2010/09, EI: 20110913704952.
- Bin Mu, et al."IP Multicasting Video Conferencing Model Based on JAIN and JMF", IEEE: Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Computer and Network Technology (ICCNT 2011), 2011/02.
- Bin Mu, et al."A Rule-based Disease Self-inspection and Hospital Registration Recommendation System", IEEE 3rd International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Science, 2012/06.
- Bin Mu, et al. "An App Engine Based Implementation of Personal Health Records System", the Second International Conference on Information Science and Manufacturing Engineering (ICISME 2012), 2012/10. Springer: Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, ISSN: 1876-1100.
Latest Reasearch Projects:
- National Science & Technology Pillar Program second-level task "An integrated simulation supporting environment and database construction for high-speed maglev transportation planning and design" (Head).
- National Science & Technology Pillar Program second-level task "Analysis and design of Propulsion & Power Supply simulating system and related software development" (Head).
- National Fundamental Research Program of China (973 Program) task "The Construction of an operating support platform for information services and empirical study in traffic and medical information services" (Second chair).
- National Science & Technology Pillar Program second-level task "An integrated test and management platform construction & development of semi-physical simulation system for high speed maglev 28km line" (Second chair).
- International Scientific and Technological Cooperation Project of the National Ministry of Science and Technology "Research on resource operation mode and supporting technology" (Second chair).
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology Key Project "The technical specification development and implementation for resource sharing platform" (Second chair)
- Domestic Science and Technology Cooperation Project (The regional revitalization of northeast China) "Customer Relationship Management system of Shenyang Machine Tool Corporation" (Head).
- Senior visiting scholar at University of New Brunswick, Canada