Crowd Testing and Practical case study
- Executive Director of STA Consulting Inc.
- the Representative of KTB (Korea Testing Board of ISTQB)
- the Korean representative of ISO/IEC 29119，
- one of co-founders of ASTA (Asian Software Testing Alliances)
- a board member of SW quality certification by MKE (Ministry of Knowledge and Economy)
- member of the National Defense CIO Advisory Committee
1. Practical case study on the crowd testing
Crowd testing is one of the testing trends in global context. It utilizes various testers and users(or prosumers) for testing or evaluation of software products and services like mobile apps(applications), (mobile) webs, etc. remotely, normally using their own test environment.
2. Practical use of open source test management tool
The basic features of test management tools will be introduced and one of the open source test management tools, OTestManger(OTM, O2), will be explained in connection with crowd testing.