- Shuang Liang, Ronghua Li and George Baciu, "Cognitive Garment Panel Design based on BSG Representation and Matching", International Journal of Software Science and Computational Intelligence (IJSSCI), 2012.
- Shuang Liang, Justin Cameron and George Baciu, "Generic Gesture Kernel Modeling and Extension", International Journal on Virtual Reality, 2012.
- George Baciu and Shuang Liang, "Human interaction with computers and its use in the textile apparel industry", In Jinlian Hu (editor), Computer technology for textiles and apparel. Woodhead Publishing, Cambridge, UK. July 2011. [ISBN: 1-84569-729-4]
- Shuang Liang, Ronghua Li and George Baciu, "A graph modeling and matching method for sketch-based garment panel design", The 10th IEEE International Conference on Cognitive Informatics (IEEE ICCI'CC 2011), Banff, Canada, August 2011. (AR:48/162 = 29.6%)
- Shuang Liang, Justin John Cameron and George Baciu, "Generic Gesture Kernel Modeling and its application with Virtual Garment Design", The 10th ACM SIGGRAPH International Conference on Virtual-Reality Continuum and its Applications in Industry (ACM SIGGRAPH VRCAI 2011), HongKong, December 2011.(AR:41/131=31.2%)
- Jiahua Zhang, George Baciu, Shuang Liang and Cheng Liang, "A Creative Try: Composing Weaving Patterns by Playing on a Multi-Input Device", The 17th ACM symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology (ACM VRST2010), Hong Kong, November 2010. (AR:25.3%)
- Shuang Liang, Eddie Chan, George Baciu and Ronghua Li, "Cognitive Garment Design Interface Using User Behavior Tree Model", The 9th IEEE International Conference on Cognitive Informatics (IEEE ICCI 2010), Beijing, China, July 2010. (AR:111/366 = 30.3%)
- Shuang Liang, Ronghua Li, George Baciu, Eddie Chan and Dejun Zheng, "Partial Matching of Garment Panel Shapes with Dynamic Sketching Design", The first ACM Augmented Human International Conference (ACM AH 2010), Megève, France, April 2010.
- Shuang Liang and Zhengxing Sun, "Sketch Retrieval and Relevance Feedback with BSVM Classification", Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 29, no. 12, 2008.